Monday, 5 September 2011

Make Me Smile Monday

Today I turned 30!

Just thought I'd share a few moments from today with you...

(Unfortunately Windows isn't allowing me to rotate my pictures so I can only use my landscape pictures with you today...hopefully I can figure that out soon! It kind of stinks but I'll just try and go with it.)


Waiting for the Ferris Wheel to start.

The girls both squealed the entire time they were on this ride. Kids really do know how to have fun! :)

J's first time on the "Berry-Go-Round". :)

J took this ride very seriously once he was up in the air. I think he felt like he was really flying a plane! :)  

Not a great picture of me, but no birthday is really complete without some cake. This was mine. :) La Rocca makes the best cakes...mmmmm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment