You may remember that I mentioned wanting to start some regular posts about organization - since I've recently fallen in love with it. As it turns out I'm not quite creative enough to come up with a fun title to call my cleaning and organizing inspired posts - but - I'd really like to get started, so I've decided to simply call them "Clean and Tidy". :) For now I'm going to start with simply a monthly post and maybe in time will be able to commit to one post a week. Likely you'll be seeing a lot of links to other blogs where I've discovered ideas for cleaning and organizing that work well for me, along with things I've learned myself along the way. My guess is that what I've gleaned from others will far outwiegh what I've discovered for myself, but together we'll have to simply wait and see!
Sometime within the next few days I will be posting my February post, which will be about the changes that have taken place in my kitchen. Un(?)fortunately I have no befores, but I will have a lot of after pictures for you! I'll be sharing what I have learned about controlling the paper clutter that used to take over my kitchen counters. I'm really excited! I hope you have as much fun with it as I know I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment